Food Industry Workstation M6215
- Hygienic design
- High quality 15” touch-screen with graphical colour display
- PC-compatible architecture, Windows 7
- Optional W&M approved weighing module
- Robust, waterproof to IP67 & IP69K, AISI 316 stainless steel
The latest member of the touch-screen display/indicator family designed for use on all Marel equipment, the M6215 food industry workstation is developed for use in reporting, quality checks, data collection and control.
The M6215 is designed for use on the plant floor, where conditions require a robust, easy to use terminal.
Built on PC-compatible architecture, the unit is encased in a water-resistant stainless steel housing and operated via touch-screen, giving the operator direct access from the plant floor to Innova or other production management systems.
The unit’s most innovative single new feature is its optional MU1 internal W&M approved weighing module. Connecting directly to all Marel platforms, it eliminates the need for M1100 or M2200 terminals, making packing and QC stations smaller and more compact.
At the same time, the M6215 is constructed from FDA approved materials for use in the food industry.
- Windows 7- compatible
- Made of FDA approved materials – no glass
- Optional internal W&M approved weighing module
- 15” TFT colour display, 1024x768 dots with LED backlight
- 60GB Solid State disk
- 4 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
- 2 x RS232
|Outer Dimensions||534 x 510 x 120 mm (W x H x D) with brackets|
10Kg (22 lb)
|Material||AISI 316 stainless steel|
|Environmental Protection||IP67 / IP69K, washdown environment (NEMA 6 / PW12)|
|Mounting||Adjustable wall or table mounting bracket|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Computer/Processor||Intel Atom D525 Dual Core Processor 1.8GHz|
|Disk Space||2.5" SATA SSD, 60 GB|
|Display||15" TFT colour display, 1024 x 768 dots with LED backlight|
|Touch Screen||Resistive, 4-wire technology|
|Serial I/O||2 x DB-9 RS-232 bi-directional interface|
|Ethernet||2 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T twisted pair interface|
|USB||4 x USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant|
|Voltage||24 Vdc or 110 - 230 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz universal power supply|
- M6215 Workstation 24Vdc without disk
- M6215 Workstation 24Vdc with SSD and Win7
- M6215 Workstation 110-230V with SSD and Win7
Or contact your local marel representive today