Filleting Machine MS 2730
- High throughput
- Increased yield achieved by an extra cut made from anal vent to tail
- Adjusts automatically to fit fish between 2-8 kg
- Easy and safe operation via user-friendly touch screen
- Programmes can be stored
Advanced salmon filleting
The latest edition of the Marel filleting machine MS 2730 can process up to 25 fish/min within a range of 2-8 kg of standard fish sizes.
High quality output
Several new features on the MS 2730 makes it one of the most advanced filleting machines on the market today. With outstanding throughput, extra yield and high fillet quality, the MS 2730 takes filleting to a new level.
Easy and safe operation
The unit’s user-friendly multilingual touch screen makes operation extremely easy, providing maximum safety for the operator and reducing downtime arising from mechanical issues. Programmes can be stored and used for specific fish sizes, or the machine can perform at a high level by using the automatic size adjustment feature.
- High-quality output and high throughput for both pre-rigor and post-rigor fish
- Improved yield gained through an extra set of knives
- Automated process minimises downtime
- User-friendly touch screen, simple and safe to operate
- Ergonomically designed for optimum safety and hygiene
- Easy, fast cleaning process
Capacity: Up to 25 fish/minute*
Fish size: 2-8 kg **
Power consumption: 5.5 kW
Water consumption: 15 litres/minute
Electricity: 3 x 400V + N + PE / 3 x 220V + PE
Air supply: Integrated compressor
Dimensions L x W x H: 3150 x 1035 x 1980 mm
Weight: 1450 kg
* With average fish size of 4 kg and length of 670 mm
** Within standard fish sizes
A grinder is available for efficient grinding of the circular knives in the Marel filleting machines.
Or contact your local marel representive today