Innova Hopper Distribution
- Routing of product from sources to destinations is configurable at runtime
- Automatically maintains an even product flow to a destination
- Product to a destination can be mixed proportionally from multiple sources
- At-a-glance control screen for monitoring and controlling the complete system
- Fully integrated with Innova data system for reporting on all aspects of the process
The Innova Hopper distribution system controls the distribution of product from any number of sources (weighing hoppers) to any number of destinations (processes) through a conveyor system.
The system supports a variety of methods of controlling the flow of product to a destination, including using sensors or switches at the destination, maintaining a specific product flow (weight/hr) and maintaining a buffer level at the destination. Product to a destination can be mixed proportionally from multiple sources.
A control screen in the Innova desktop programme allows the operation to see at a glance the complete state of the system and to control all aspects of it.
The system is fully integrated with the Innova data system, enabling reporting on all aspects of the process including:
- Quantity of product distributed from each source
- Quantity of product sent to each destination
- Throughput information for sources and destinations, in both numerical and graphical forms
- Weighed product can be attributed to production days, shifts, POs, lots and resource areas for traceability purposes and reports can be obtained using one or more of these attributes as criteria
- Innova framework v5.01 or later.
- Any number of sources, destinations and conveyors.
- Supports M2000-P76 and M2200-P02 hoppers out of the box. Support for additional devices can be plugged in.
Or contact your local marel representive today