Salt & Spice Dispenser CT 1403.30
- Sensor activation
- Can salt & spice 2 fillets at the time
- Salt & spice in full width of the lane
- Even salt & spice distribution on all fillets
- Surplus salt & spice can be collected under wirebelt
- Optimum for salt & sugar mixtures
The CT1403.30 Salt & Spice Dispenser operates with sensor activation, for dosing of an even amount through the entire product. This is the most suitable model for mixtures containing sugar.
The salt and spice dispenser is designed for dry-salting or spicing of salmon fillets or other products e.g. tuna, mackerel fillets or loins of swordfish.
The machine can handle salt, sugar/salt mixtures and various spices.
The salt or spice is stored in a heated tank, to keep it dry during the entire production. This ensures optimum dosing, and it prevents clogged up nozzles.
Or contact your local marel representive today