D-cut Slicer GEBA SC 125V
The Marel GEBA SC 125 V single-lane slicer is the first D-cut slicer for whole salmon fillets on the market which incorporates a built-in laser vision system. It cuts high-quality slices or portions of a fixed weight to a very high accuracy.
The machine has a capacity of up to 125 slices per minute and a cutting angle range of 8°-45°. Fillets are weighed and scanned by the laser vision system before slicing, and the unit automatically calculates how to slice each fillet in order to deliver slices of the chosen weight. This increases fillet utilisation by 10-20%, through more usable slices and less giveaway. The SC 125 V uses a revolutionary new synchronised cutting principle, by which slicing angle and cutting edge are always correctly connected.
DPL slicing line 125
The DPL concept is designed for production of retail packs of salmon products. It is based on a "Dynamic Packing Line", where the operators are picking up the sliced salmon directly from the moving feed belt and building the packs on the scales.
A "speed sync" system ensures equal speed on slicer out feed and line in feed conveyors, and optimizes the benefit of the "slice spacing" software. The slice spacing feature spreads out the slices on the line, and the operator can easily pick up the number of slices he needs to build a pack.
The DPL slicing line 125 provides a flexible and efficient packing setup with optimum utilization of the fillets and a high throughput per operator. Production monitoring software is available for the line; more information is available under "Software".
- Fixed-weight slices
- High capacity, 125 slices/min.
- High-quality slices
- User-friendly touch screen
- Limited waste
- Easy to clean
- Multiple language support
Innova software to monitor the production is available for the DPL slicing line solution. With an Innova solution all key positions in the line are monitored, and enables you to control your production from your desk.
- Programming and monitoring of all units from one point
- Registration of fillets - pieces, total and average weight
- Registration of primary product - trim and waste = yield
- Registration of finished product, pieces, total and average weight
- Registration of performance on each work station
- Monitoring of key performance indicators via web browser
- Reports on key data from all units in line and overall yields
- Traceability by logging of historical data
Or contact your local marel representive today