Multi angle slicer Geba SC 125 MA V
The Marel Geba SC 125 MA V is the company's latest multi-angle slicer equipped with a built-in laser vision system, making it ideal for the production of fixed-weight slices or portions of the highest quality.
Highly accurate, the Geba SC 125 MA V has a cutting angle range of between 10-68° and a capacity of up to 125 cuts per minute.
Before being sliced, the salmon fillets are weighed and scanned by the laser vision unit, and the machine automatically calculates how best to slice each fillet in order to deliver slices of the chosen weight. As a result, fillet utilisation is increased by 10-20% through more usable slices and less product giveaway.
At the same time, the multilingual touchscreen panel makes operation simple and safe for operators at all levels, while the unit's ability to store a variety of cutting programmes makes it easy to switch from one product to another.
The Geba SC 125 MA V is also available as a D-cut slicer with a cutting angle range of between 8°-45°.
- Fixed-weight slices
- High capacity, 125 cuts/min
- Wide cutting angle range, 10°-68°
- High-quality slices
- User-friendly touch screen
- Limited waste
- Easy to clean
- Multiple language support
- Capacity: 125 slices/minute
- Cutting angle: 10°-68°
- Max cutting width: 250 mm
- Max product length: 750 mm
- Slice thickness: From 2 mm
- Product temperature: ÷ 4 C to + 4° C
- Electricity: 3x400V + N + PE / 3x220V + PE
- Power consumption: 1,6 kW
- Compressed air: 10 l/min, min. 8 bar pressure
- Dimensions L x W x H: 3340 x 980 x 1485 mm
- Weight: 775 kg
- The machine is designed in accordance with CE standards.
Or contact your local marel representive today