Retail Pack Slicer IPS3000 MK-II
- High accuracy in final product for less giveaway
- Higher yield
- Reduced labour costs
- Excellent placing of slices
- Limited handling, less risk of bacteria contamination
- Minimum waste
- Compatible with Marel Innova production management software
The Marel IPS 3000 Slicing System is a complete solution for the automatic and efficient production of sliced salmon in party packs for the retail sector.
Easy to operate, the unit is now available in a new edition with several new features, including laser detection of the fillets, which enables users to reach an accuracy in final product never achieved before.
Parameters for the package display and weight are entered on the operator-friendly touch screen display, along with some other information. The laser vision system measures the volume and size of each fillet, enabling the machine to automatically meet the specifications of the final product.
At the same time, the high accuracy of the slice weight and precise placing of the slices on the board ensure that very few boards have to be manually adjusted when they leave the outfeed conveyor.
Three different software packages are available for the machine:
A) Fixed weight and fixed number of slices e.g. 4 x 25 g or 5 x 30 g
B) Fixed weight only, e.g. 100 g or 200 g boards
C) Slicing of whole sides with fixed-weight slices, e.g. 30 g slices
The IPS 3000 can be used with a variety of packing line set-ups, with integrated checkweighing and workstations for final inspection.
- New user interface for easy, safe operation
- New board dispenser
- New built in pre-weighing scale
- Boards with fixed weight and fixed count of slices
- Boards with fixed weight with variable count of slices
- Excellent placing of slices on boards
- Less handling - lower risk of bacteria contamination
- Variety of packing line set-ups available
- Compatible with Marel Innova ptoduction management software
Capacity: approx. 75kg/h based on 25g slices and 1,1kg fillets
Cutting angle: 8°-30°
Max product height: 45mm inlet opening
Slice thickness: 2 to 4mm
Max cutting width: 1 x 220mm
Max slicing length: 160mm
Product temperature: -4° to +4° C
Board size: Length: 120-600mm / Width: 120-200mm
Electricity: 3 x 400V + N + PE
Power consumption: 3 kW
Compressed air: 100 l/min. min. 8 bar pressure
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3550 x 1000 x 1900 mm
Or contact your local marel representive today