Multi angle slicer Geba SC 250 MA
The Geba SC 250 MA is a flexible multi-angle slicer for producing a wide range of salmon products at high speed. With a capacity of up to 250 cuts/minute, it is the fastest fresh slicer on the market today.
The cutting angle range spans from 10°-68°, enabling the creation of products such as D-cut slices, sushi slices, bacon cuts, raw salmon portions and hot smoked salmon.
To optimise the slicing programme and knife movement, the profile of each fillet is measured at the in-feed.
At the same time, the multilingual touchscreen panel makes operation simple and safe for operators at all levels, while the machine's ability to store a variety of cutting programmes makes it easy to switch from one product to another.
As a new feature, the Geba SC 250 MA can automatically space out the slices/portions, making handling easier at the packing line.
The Geba SC 250 MA is also available as a D-cut slicer, with a cutting angle range of between 8°-45°.
- High capacity, 250 cuts/min
- Great versatility
- Wide cutting angle 10°-68°
- User-friendly touch screen
- Limited waste
- Easy to clean
- Multiple language support
- Capacity: 250 cuts/minute
- Cutting angle: 10°-68°
- Max cutting width: 2 x 220 mm
- Max product length: 700 mm
- Max product height: 50 mm
- Slice thickness: From 2 mm
- Product temperature: ÷ 4 C to + 4° C
- Electricity: 3x400V + N + PE / 3x220V + PE
- Power consumption: 1,6 kW
- Dimensions L x W x H: 2910 x 1160 x 1485 mm
- Weight: 750 kg
- The machine is designed in accordance with CE standards.
Or contact your local marel representive today