The Marel Packing Station is a batching system for labelled product. The system operates at three batching levels: box, pallet and job. Each level has its own independent totals including item, weight and price.
Weight, price and product type information can be communicated to the packing station directly from a weigh price labeller or captured on the infeed of the packing station using a barcode scanner. This information is processed by the packing station control unit (totaliser), which distributes the product according to its pre-programmed rules.
It is also possible for the box, pallet and job totals to be transmitted to Innova or other production management software, allowing that software to print the labels, adding additional data as required.
- The Packing Station's design suits a variety of applications and is generally determined by the dimensions of the product and the boxes into which they are being packed.
- Box take away conveyors are available.
- Slave Totaliser links directly to factory management information systems, allowing to control the data on the labels.
- Three batching levels
- Independent totals for each level
- Up to 16 independent channels
- Compatible with Marel Innova product management software
- Optional box/crate label printing
Or contact your local marel representive today