Sausage Tray Loader
- Handles wide variety of fresh sausages.
- Accommodates a variety of types of trays.
- Minimises the labour required.
- Higher product quality.
- Less product contamination through reduced manual handling.
- Uniform looking end product.
Tray loader for sausages in natural or collagen, or co-extruded casings, like breakfast, bratwurst and Chipolata sausages.
The system will accept up to 424 sausages per minute with a maximum tray speed of 70per minute, depending on the type of sausage you produce.
The tray loader can be used with Marel Townsend's Traditional Sausage Making and QX Extrusion range.
- Handles fresh sausages with natural, collagen or alginate casing.
Sausage product specification
- Handles sausages with product dimensions of 19-35mm x 75-165mm.
- The sausages must be of consistent quality, individually cut, reasonably straight, so that the sausage will retain the filling whilst it is constrained by the feed system.
- Two or more sausages joined together or sausage parts will be rejected from the infeed.
- Collates one, two or three layers per tray with up to 12 sausages per layer.
Speed and precise control
- Automatic tray loading.
- Collates and places up to 424 sausages per minute into trays with a maximum tray speed of 70 per minute depending on the sausage type.
- The machine operates from left to right when viewed from the control panel doors.
Or contact your local marel representive today