- Separated cooking environments for maximum yield and capacity
- Maximum process control per tower to enhance quality characteristics of products
- Suitable for a wide range of products from all protein groups
The ModularOven is Townsend Further Processing's biggest oven system for high capacity steaming, cooking and/or roasting of a large variety of products. The ModularOven consists of two towers with separate controls for temperature, dew point and air speed, which offer the desired variable functionality for steaming, cooking or roasting in two completely separated cooking environments.
The power of two towers combined gives the ModularOven its high capacity and versatility. For example, one tower may be used for high dew point steaming, followed up with high temperature, low dew point cooking in the other tower.
The ModularOven is able to create and control distinct environments in which the heating and cooking of products takes place.
- Optimal airflow both over and around the product on all layers of the conveyor belt.
- Both towers can be used with heating elements providing up to 28kW/m².
- Easily operated from a menu-based touch screen.
- Suitable for a wide range of products from all protein groups.
Or contact your local marel representive today