Neck skin inspection machine
Neck skin inspection takes place after the intestine package is removed and prior to neck breaking.
A drill reaches the neck cavity in a downward movement. The teeth of the rotating drill pick up any remaining bits of trachea and crop present and scrape them out of the neck skin.
The residual crop, esophagus, trachea or thymus glands are removed from the neck cavity in a rotating movement after which a brush cleans the drill outside the product. The clean drill passes through the carcass during its return stroke.
If equipped with an internal washing function, water flushes any remaining membranes and loose remains out of the neck and abdominal cavities. Upon leaving the machine, powerful water jets clean the carcass externally.
- Suitable for a wide range of products and processing capacities
- Made of high quality stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- Supply piping standardized and integrated into the frame
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Outside wash function, optional combined with internal washing
- Available in left and right-hand execution
Or contact your local marel representive today