After the deboning of poultry, high quality and valuable meat remains on the carcasses. DMP technology has been developed to harvest this high-quality meat in a selective manner.
The DMP45 harvests residual meat left after a previous deboning operation or deboned from primal poultry parts (necks, wings or even whole birds).
- Recaptures previously discarded whole meat as 3 mm ground meat
- One loader with minimal skills can process up to 2000 kg of reclaimed meat per hour
- Durable hydraulic driven system
- Adjustable pressure and press times (quality and yield are steady and adjustable)
- No functional wear and tear
- Easy to maintain and operate