The flake ice machines MAJA RVH-F (rotating heat exchangers) without condensing unit are designed for connection to an existing heat transfer medium circuit. An excellent flake ice solution for ecological and sustainable refrigeration projects!
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools.
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank.
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning.
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production.
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations.
- For connection to an existing external heat transfer medium circuit (by fluid, e.g. water-glycol mixture). An ecological and future-proof alternative to the traditional refrigerants.
- Eco-friendly flake ice production: No influence on the destruction of the ozone layer and the greenhouse effect:
- Ozone depletion potential ODP = 0
- Global warming potential GWP = 0
- Installation conditions: Temperature of heat transfer fluid:
- tIN approx. -25°C
- tOUT approx. -22°C
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by Control panel standard with START and STOP buttons for ice production. AUTO-CLEAN button for start of automatic evaporator self-cleaning system (only if option MAJA-SCS is installed). WATER button for drain water outlet. TEST button for automatic control if all machine parts are ready for operation after manual cleaning. Control panels with program function are optionally available.
- Reliable SPS control unit
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel