The flake ice lines MAJA RVH-L (for standard temperatures) and MAJA RVH-LT (for higher temperatures) offer a wide choice of ice producing units, ranging from 250 kg ice output up to 12.000 kg / 24 h. This split version is the ideal solution for all installations, where the ice producing unit and the condensing unit must be installed in separate locations, e.g. in fish and meat processing companies, bakeries or supermarkets, but also in various non-food applications.
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations
- Separate condensing unit in weather protection housing in galvanized steel. Silent, solid and service-friendly solution with good access for maintenance
- RVH 9000 /12000 L/LT consist of two separately operated rotating evaporator units for individual control of ice output, according to varying needs and high operational safety.
- Made for operation with the fluorinated greenhouse gases R449A (GWP 1397) or R404A (GWP 3922)
- Supplied without refrigerant filling. The refrigerant charge and the resulting CO2 equivalent (CO2e) must be determined during its startup.
- Air-cooled condensing unit in L or LT version for different ambient temperatures
- With heat exchanger for optimum energy efficiency
- Electronic condenser fan speed regulator for automatic adaptation to variable ambient temperatures.
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by control panel ON/OFF for remote operation.
- Control panels with program function are optionally available.
- Reliable SPS control unit
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel