The StreamLine modular processing line is the only state-of-the-art yield and production management system today. It is extremely flexible and can be used for most manual deboning and trimming operations of a wide variety of bone-in and boneless fresh turkey products such as whole grillers, drumsticks and fillets. It provides a competitive environment to motivate workers as well as a steering tool for management, in effect improving yield and throughput.
Manual deboning and trimming
In markets where labor is incentive-driven, where automation can't be integrated (due to excessive flock variation, exceptional sizes or too many different products) or where manual labor is preferred to automation, StreamLine is the way to go.
Performance and ergonomics
StreamLine enables identification of good and poor performers and can be used to train people's skills. In this way, it succeeds in improving overall production.
The flexibility of StreamLine allows you to select precisely those cuts necessary for achieving optimum product value and minimizing loss.
- Extremely flexible manual deboning and trimming solution
- Individual monitoring of each operator
- Ergonomically designed workstations with adjustable platforms and automatic infeed
- By-product (trim, skin, bones) is placed on a trim conveyor via a hole in worktable
- Pace of raw product and finished product takeaway is based on individual worker performance
- Hygienic design with few conveyors and a minimum of steel
- Simple and ergonomic design
- Compact and easy to clean