Turkey products after chilling are suspended from GD-T double leg grading shackles in the overhead conveyor line when they enter the Unloading Station. In the station the shackles tilt and the products can be pushed out easily.
Based on weight information, products are unloaded
A product ejector pushes a selection of products out of the product shackles, based on weight information from the Innova PDS system, gathered by the SmartWeigher or another weighing device. The unloading stations drop the products on a conveyor belt or into containers.
The Unloading Station has its own conveyor profile, fitting to the Sigma/T-50 track profile. The product shackle guides are developed to prevent products from getting jammed, deformed or bent.
The Unloading Station can handle turkeys from 4.2 to 18 kg, 3,600 females or 3,000 males per hour.
- Handling 3,600 hens or 3,000 male turkeys per hour
- Weight range from 4.2 to 18 kg
- Shackle pitch from 12” to 18”
- Available in a variety of types, applicable in many situations
- Adjustable to any breed or weight
- Made of stainless steel and plastic materials