Marel’s WPL9010 Manual Weigh Price Labeler is ideal for low volume labeling of individual packs, or products that are unsuited to automatic labeling.
The information that can be printed includes weight, price, unit price, date, barcode and various texts depending on the label design.
Short production runs can be handled with ease, thanks to quick label changeover. The WPL9010 uses the same operator friendly HMI as automatic models and requires no additional training for existing WPL9000 series users.
Optional totalizing function
An optional standalone totalizing function is available. It provides total labels from the same printer. The WPL9010 then tracks orders and totals on pack, box and pallet level. It produces a box label after a set number of packs have been labeled or when a minimum weight has been exceeded.
Class leading design
Marel's WPL9000 Series weigh price labelers employ the latest technology and class leading design to provide excellent performance at a competitive price.
- User friendly on-screen programming for fast set-up
- Automatic zeroing when the weigh platform is empty increases accuracy
- Throughput speeds up to 20/min (operator dependent)
- Available for use as a checkweigher without a printer
- Optional totalizing function
- Intelligent production control with Innova