The semi-automated deboning system is used to produce high quality, high yield boneless duck meat.
The duck products to be deboned are placed on the moving cone line by hand. Each product carrier is transported to the end of the line by means of a chain. Deboning is subdivided in a number of subsequent process steps, depending on the desired type of end product.
Some manual deboning operations may be automated. When mechanizing the processes, manual labor is replaced by appropriate modules in the conveyor system.
- Infeed of whole ducks with or without wings
- Modular system with built-in sections
- Cleaning device at the drive guard
- Safety provisions to stop the transport system if needed
- Product carriers at a pitch of 9"
- Production capacity : 2000 products/h
- Carrier speed variable from 720 to 2400 carriers/h