Leveraging over 50 years of equipment knowledge and technological expertise, the fourth generation Frank-A-Matic Linker LK 0400 series offers industry-leading consistency in weight and length control for continuous, high-speed cellulose and collagen cased products. The Frank-A-Matic Linker provides lower cost of operation and/or lower cost of ownership.
SINGLE OR MULTI-PRODUCT
The Frank-A-Matic linker features a myriad of advanced developments in design and performance. It offers the industry’s best option for poultry sausage production using cellulose and prefab collagen casing. The linker offers benefits for processors that are running single product processes and for those with multi-product processes.
The Frank-A-Matic linker provides consistent performance, low operation costs, low cost of ownership, and flexibility in terms of the range of products it can run.
- Multiple improvements in design and performance
- Redesigned metering pump for increased speed and reliability
- Improved casing hopper design for gentler handling of casings
- New linking assembly that uses food grade polyurethane belts that won’t stretch over time and run at faster linking speed
- Overall design incorporates sloping vertical surfaces to aid sanitation
- Mechanical and electrical components are designed with the latest technology
- Market leader for over 50 years with a wide network of sales and service representatives around the globe.
- Offers consistent performance at higher production speeds
- Easy to operate touchscreen HMI (Human Machine Interface)